miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index miniupnp.tuxfamily.org
The forum about miniupnp and libnatpmp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Procedure OleUninitialze not found in miniupnpc.dll

Post new topic   Reply to topic    miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index -> miniupnpc Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JoTo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:58 am    Post subject: Procedure OleUninitialze not found in miniupnpc.dll Reply with quote

Environment:
Win7-x64 Pro SP1
MSVC2010
miniUPnP V1.6 (Windows precompiled Headers from tar.gz from homepage dated 25.07.2011)

Hello UPnP-Gurus,

this is maybe not a bug of miniupnp, but somehow misconfiguration in my project, but i cannot solve it at my own. Even after searching for hours in my code and Google. Sad

I used an older version (v1.1) of miniupnp for a longer time in my project (a remote control app). After switching from WinXP (where i used this older version of miniupnp) to Win7-x64 the search for the IGD suddenly failed. After updating my miniupnp version to 1.6 it worked again like charm, also under Win7-x64.

BUT only in Debug build! HUH? o_O? Strange!

When i compile my project in Debug mode all works fine. When i compile the same sources, with the same compiler, on the same pc in release and use the same miniupnpc.dll i get an error dialog with the following message just before my main window opens:

"The procedure OleUninitialize could not be found in miniupnpc.dll"

(The wording may be different because i get this message in german and have to translate it for using it here - so the real english message may be worded somehow different. But the meaning is the same.)

When i dismiss the dialog, my app exits immediately.

As i said, that happens only in release build, not in debug build.

I compared my project settings between debug and release and don't find any difference (except the ones i expected e.g. using debug libs from wxWidgets - the GUI framework i use - vs. the release libs and such).

Of course i tried a complete REBuild of ALL sources of my project from a clean state too.

Anyone can give me a hint where to look to get rid of this error?

Thank you in advance for your patience and any enlightenment you can shed to me.

Greetings
JoTo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index -> miniupnpc Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: