miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index miniupnp.tuxfamily.org
The forum about miniupnp and libnatpmp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Github; java

Post new topic   Reply to topic    miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index -> libnatpmp Bugs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leahxschmidt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Github; java Reply with quote

(1) I have uploaded libnatpmp to github. I would, of course, rather not maintain the git version, so that please let me know if you set one up under your own account. Unfortunately, the forum won't let me link since I have not yet made one post, so I'll just tell you that it's on github with username getlantern and project name libnatpmp.

(2) I've added Java support using the same method as was used for miniupnpc. The smoke test shows that it works.

Since there are no other changes from the most recent released version, you should just be able to merge that patch.
miniupnp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for https://github.com/getlantern/libnatpmp
Post new topic   Reply to topic    miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index -> libnatpmp Bugs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: