miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index miniupnp.tuxfamily.org
The forum about miniupnp and libnatpmp
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to run windows miniupnpc in Windows 10

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index -> miniupnpc Compilation/Installation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kevindd992002



Joined: 07 May 2020
Posts: 5
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 5:11 pm    Post subject: How to run windows miniupnpc in Windows 10 Reply with quote

I downloaded this: http://miniupnp.free.fr/files/download.php?file=upnpc-exe-win32-20150918.zip and nothing happens when I double-click either the static or shared executable. I'm running Windows 10. Since these executables are very old already, are they even compatible with Win10 or something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
miniupnp
Site Admin


Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Posts: 1500

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What don't you understand about command line program ?

I just don't know about windows 10 compatibilities.
To get more recent builds, just use the automatically build ones from appveyor :
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/miniupnp/miniupnp

(get artifacts)
_________________
Main miniUPnP author.
http://miniupnp.tuxfamily.org/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kevindd992002



Joined: 07 May 2020
Posts: 5
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miniupnp wrote:
What don't you understand about command line program ?

I just don't know about windows 10 compatibilities.
To get more recent builds, just use the automatically build ones from appveyor :
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/miniupnp/miniupnp

(get artifacts)


I get it now. I thought it had a GUI or something. Do those appveyor build ones have anything for Windows? I checked the link and I'm not sure what to do. Do I need to manually compile those or something?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kevindd992002



Joined: 07 May 2020
Posts: 5
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wait, I just noticed that the appveyor link is the miniupnp daemon itself. It though you were referring to using an updated build of the upnp test client. Are you saying update the miniupnp daemon in pfsense?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
miniupnp
Site Admin


Joined: 14 Apr 2007
Posts: 1500

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevindd992002 wrote:
Oh wait, I just noticed that the appveyor link is the miniupnp daemon itself. It though you were referring to using an updated build of the upnp test client. Are you saying update the miniupnp daemon in pfsense?


???

just read my message more carefully :
Quote:
To get more recent builds, just use the automatically build ones from appveyor :
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/miniupnp/miniupnp
(get artifacts)


There are several jobs for 32 or 64bits and different Python versions
_________________
Main miniUPnP author.
http://miniupnp.tuxfamily.org/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kevindd992002



Joined: 07 May 2020
Posts: 5
Location: Philippines

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miniupnp wrote:
kevindd992002 wrote:
Oh wait, I just noticed that the appveyor link is the miniupnp daemon itself. It though you were referring to using an updated build of the upnp test client. Are you saying update the miniupnp daemon in pfsense?


???

just read my message more carefully :
Quote:
To get more recent builds, just use the automatically build ones from appveyor :
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/miniupnp/miniupnp
(get artifacts)


There are several jobs for 32 or 64bits and different Python versions


I did read your message multiple times and am still confused.

Anyway, since I'm not a programmer I won't be able to compile those so it's a moot point for me. I'll probably stick with using this:

https://github.com/miniupnp/miniupnp/releases/download/miniupnpc_2_1/win32-miniupnpc-2.1.zip
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
royjon



Joined: 02 Jun 2018
Posts: 3
Location: usa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.
I am trying to run Windows 10 updates with a batch file, but I seem to have hit a wall. There used to be wuauclt.exe that did the job but apparently it has been replaced with UsoClient.exe that seems to do nothing what so ever.

So, I ask you (Microsoft), how do you get updates runing from command line?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index -> miniupnpc Compilation/Installation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Protected by Anti-Spam ACP
© 2007 Thomas Bernard, author of MiniUPNP.