miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index miniupnp.tuxfamily.org
The forum about miniupnp and libnatpmp

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

minissdpd PID and minissdpd.sock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index -> miniupnpc Compilation/Installation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
usalion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:33 am    Post subject: minissdpd PID and minissdpd.sock Reply with quote

This is my first attempt to use the upnp and miniupnp is excellent!!!

I have managed to compiled the client in mingw and server in ubuntu.

The client looks like it is working well, it detected my route which support upnp.

However, when I ran the server, minissdpd it is looking for the PID and the .sock.

Can someone tell where I find a working example of these two files. I believe the PID is just a number 1234. How about the minissdpd.sock. Also, it there a more extensive description of the argument?

Thank you!
miniupnp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the pid file and sock (unix socket) are open/created when minissdpd is launched. If present, miniupnpd will use minissdpd to manage ssdp traffic.
that is usefull for running miniupnpd and mediatomb on the same machine !
made651ok

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:25 am    Post subject: hello dear great list i like it really thanks a lo Reply with quote

all users have shared very nice and useful forum lists. thanks a lot of all of you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    miniupnp.tuxfamily.org Forum Index -> miniupnpc Compilation/Installation All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: